The Doctor is a lodger
It will not have escaped the Whovians among you a few years ago the Doctor became a lodger for a few days. But could your lodger be the timelord?
Consider the following:
- Did he turn up out of the blue, before your card had gone into the Post Office window?
- Did he appear not to really know the value of all that money in the paper bag he gave you?
- Does he keep forgetting which century he is in?
- Did he seem rather vague about what football was, but then play brilliantly in the match (irritatingly much better than you)?
- Did he save your life, and then take your place at work for the morning? (And eat all your biscuits?)
- Does he talk to cats?
- Is there a strange dark patch on your kitchen ceiling?
- Have people been mysteriously disappearing?
- Do you really know who lives in the upstairs flat?
- Are you really, really sure there IS an upstairs flat?
You never know …
If you like the sound of this, but all your lodgers are depressingly terrestrial, this might cheer you up